Should you Choose Fat Transfer Surgery in Dallas?
The procedure takes fat from one part of the body to another aids to change the balance of having excess fat in certain areas to others that are lacking in volume. It is a safe and natural way to get the body contours you may desire. Popular procedures involving fat transfer surgery include augmentation of the breasts, buttock augmentation, facial fat grafting, hip widening, among others.
Breast augmentation is one commonly selected choice for fat transfer therapy right here in Dallas, Texas as opposed to getting silicone implants especially because it guarantees a more natural appearance and feel. This is because it makes use of your own fat in those trouble areas, and this excess fat is transplanted to a new area of the body at an amount you specify. It is then injected into your breasts for natural enlargement.
Augmentation of the buttocks works in a similar manner and takes advantage of this same fat removal and re-inserting it into the buttocks. Some of these procedures take advantage of using both the silicon inserts and fat insertion for a more voluminous yet perky look and feel. This is often referred to as a Brazillian butt lift.
Are you a good candidate for fat transfer surgery Dallas?
The most popular implementation of this therapy is to transfer your own fat to areas that are deficient in volume from areas that are in excess. Some of the grafted, or injected, regions of the body are the face, lips, hands, breasts, and buttocks. It is also common to have fat grafted to skip depressions as a result of liposuction. It is important to understand you need to have donor sites where excess fat can be utilized. You should also not have any circulation problems.
- Facial fat grafting: Should you have creases in areas of your face, such as crow’s feet, laugh lines, and smile lines, fat can be transferred from your thighs, abdomen, or other areas and then injected into those specific facial features. Sunken areas of the fact or acne scars, lips, and cheeks can also be augmented for a more volumous look. Our expert Texas plastic surgeons are even able to use grafted fat to shrink lines that lie between your mouth and nose, rectify depressions in the skin or indentations and reduce things like forehead wrinkles.
- Natural breast enlargement: If you would like a modest increase in your cup size without getting silicone implants, you are likely a good candidate for breast augmentation through fat grafting, but the breasts should already be of a nice shape and have good skin tone. In the case that you may have sagging breasts, poor skin, or would prefer a larger increase in cup size, breast augmentation may not be right for you.
- Fat grafting and breast implants: If your breasts require natural filler (fat) during a breast implant surgery, fat transplant procedures can provide the ideal solution. If your breasts do not have the desired shape or have irregularities in size, breast augmentation can be used to supplement the silicone implant procedure.
- Fat transfer breast reconstruction: If you have suffered from breast cancer or breast defects following lumpectomy, transplanting fat is an excellent medical procedure for safely filling in these deficient areas. Fat injection surgery is also a great option here in Texas for complete reconstruction of the breast following a mastectomy. Nevertheless, to achieve adequate volume of the breasts, this is generally a process involving multiple stages and necessitates a minimum of 2 – 4 fat grafting sequences.
- Fat transfer buttock augmentation: Candidates who would like a more rounded and fuller buttock will generally choose what is known as a “Brazilian butt lift”. This procedure utilizes fat transfer surgery to enable a more curvaceous butt and hip region without the need for artificial implants. Commonly, liposuction is done to sculpt the surrounding areas and take the autologous fat that is to be injected into the right regions of the buttock.
- Fat grafting hand rejuvenation: Grafting fat into the hands is a procedure carried out for plumping up wrinkled regions, adding volume, covering up underlying tendons and blood vessels and enhancing the overall look and feel of your skin over a short period of time.
There are many reasons why you may want a procedure that involves using your own fat to fill in deficient areas. You should definitely consult your physician to ensure you are properly healthy for this procedure. If you’d like to understand more about what this specific procedure involves, check out this link and some of the references.